Sunday 18 October 2015

Empties #20


Hello!  I am back with 5 new mini reviews to share with you from my empties bucket:



Morrisons Bounce Back Volume Conditioner
Thoughts:  I bought this because for some reason my conditioner always seems to run out much faster than shampoo!  Hopefully now my hair is shorter it might be different!  This smelled really good and left my hair quite soft and tangle-free, can't say much about it volumising though.  A bargain at £1.89/250ml here
Cruelty-free?: Yes (BUAV)
Repurchase?: Yes.

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
Thoughts:  This eye make up remover is a firm favourite, I have already repurchased so I could have one at my parents in Scotland and one at my flat.  Quick, easy and efficient eye make up removal.  It's not the cheapest at £9/250ml but TBS usually have good deals online so I just wait for that! Link here
Cruelty-free?: Yes.
Repurchase?: Yes.

Bomb Cosmetics Shower to the People Shower Soap
Thoughts:   I got this as part of a giveaway prize i believe, I had it for ages before using it as it didn't jump out to me as an exciting product however I actually loved it!  As you can see all that is left is a sponge but to start with it was a sponge soaked in soap, which was kiwi, apple and lime scented - so good.  It also seemed to last for ages - I think there still is a little bit of soap stuck in the middle still...  Available here for £3.99.
Cruelty-free?: Yes.
Repurchase?: Yes.


M&S Anti-Perspirant Roll-on
Thoughts:  I have done a full review on these which you can read here.  However, to briefly summarise my thoughts, I like these and would buy again but still on the look out for an even better deodorant.  £1.50/50ml but they don't seem to be online at the moment.
Cruelty-free?: Yes (BUAV)
Repurchase?: Yes but still trying other brands.

Buddha Beauty Night Cream
Thoughts:  I have also reviewed this night cream which you can read here.  As you can probably tell I have had this product for ages, probably way longer than I should - oops!  I am terrible at consistently moisturising which is awful but never mind, I finally finished it!  I really liked this night cream, it smells really good and the scent of Camomile and Jasmine is perfect for bed time due to the calming properties.  It is aimed more at dry and sensitive skin but it's a pretty good all-rounder to be honest.  You can get this here for £12/50ml - note that they have changed their packaging since sending it to me to try!  This product is vegan.
Cruelty-free?: Yes (BUAV)
Repurchase?: Yes.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...