Sunday 12 July 2015

Marks & Spencer Nature's Extract Anti-Perspirant Roll-On


It's no secret that the bane of my cruelty free life has been finding a decent anti-perspirant deodorant!  A lot of the cruelty free options tend to be 'green' which in itself is great, but this means that they are usually only deodorants and not anti-perspirants.  I'm not a particularly sweaty person (mmm!) but I'd rather just avoid it if I'm honest rather than stopping it from smelling which is what plain deos are made to do.

After trying various different brands, I think I have finally found an anti-perspirant which is cruelty free and does actually work quite well!  It was Morag from Mo'adore who said she used the Marks & Spencer ones, which hadn't even occurred to me, I always forget that M&S are BUAV Approved!

I finally got round to picking these up, I believe they are £1.50 each but buy one get one free so I got 2 for £2.25?  However I can't find them online at the moment to back this up!  


Personally I prefer stick deos but I really can't be fussy now, so I went for the roll on instead of spray.  Although its a roll on it dries quite quickly and I don't feel like I need to flap my arms around for 10 minutes before putting my top on which is always good!

As for doing its job, it is probably one of the best cruelty free deos I have used so far, but this doesn't really say much.  On an normal day it keeps me dry but if it's particularly hot or if I'm at the gym I feel like it's less effective but this doesn't concern me too much - if I do feel damp it smells of aloe vera/cocoa butter anyway so could be worse ha!

I've finished Aloe Vera now and I am halfway through the Cocoa Butter one now - which smells really good!  They have lasted a long time even though it's only a little 50ml bottle.  I think I would happily keep using these for the time being until I come across something else that sounds like it's worth trying.

Do you use a cruelty free deodorant or anti-perspirant?  What is your favourite brand?

<3

4 comments:

  1. I did a guest review about the strawberry one ages ago. It's ok but I have to keep reapplying it. I've just started a new aussie cruelty free one but I can't remember the name off the top of my head. Definitely one of the better ones I've used. Expect a review ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh great, I'll keep an eye out for it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the ones from Crystal Essence and the Dr. Organic Aloe Vera. I am a somewhat sweaty person but I feel those work for me :)

    But I feel that you do have to reapply it more than not so natural ones, but I don't care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them, I will have a look! Depends if they are only deodorants though I'd prefer to be dry :/ life is hard haha! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...