I still live at home but I'm expecting to move out fairly soon (i.e. once I can get a job that means I can afford to...) so recently I've been keeping an eye out for things I'd like to have in my own flat/house. I was introduced to Out There Interiors recently and have been enjoying browsing through their website, there's a lot of stunning and really unusual items on there! Here are a selection of ones I like, although be warned, this is definitely a 'money is no object' wishlist!
- Chrome Globe Chandelier - Available in 3 sizes and also in a gold colour, I think this chandelier looks really classy but not too over the top.
- Arne Style Egg Chair - This chair looks so comfy and comes in a great selection of colours! I love this bright orange one though. No idea where I'd put this, perhaps in an office area?
- Fusion Dinner Plate - How crazy are these dinner plates?! There's lots of designs and types of crockery. They're so quirky and unusual, love them.
- Mirrored Two-Drawer Dressing Table - I've always liked mirrored furniture ever since I saw it in TiffanyD's (the youtube beauty guru) videos. As stunning as it is, I think it would be such a pain to keep clean!
- Dressing Table Triple Mirror - Although the dressing table is mirrored, it's not much use without an actual mirror is it...
- Dressmaker's Mannequin - How cute is this! It comes in different patterns too. I'd like this for displaying some necklaces - and possibly for 'storing' clothes (aka flinging them on there instead of on the floor...).
Have you heard of Out There Interiors before? Have you got a favourite homeware store/website?