Saturday 16 August 2014

The Body Shop Mini Haul


This is my first online purchase since moving - no internet for nearly 2 months saved me a fortune! - and I got it delivered to my work as well which was pretty exciting!  Didn't buy a huge amount but thought I'd share it anyway.

Thirsty Hands Moisture Gloves - I have a pair of moisturising socks which work really well so I wanted to try the gloves.  My hands as they've become quite dry recently and will probably only get worse going into Autumn and Winter!  My first impression of them is that they are really quite tight and I have relatively small hands, I'd imagine they'd stretch but maybe wouldn't be very comfy on bigger hands!  They do however feel lovely and soft; and they're also made from organically grown cotton and support Craft Aid which is a textiles business which aim to provide employment for people with disabilities in Mauritius. £7

Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - This is my favourite eye makeup remover at the moment - you can read my review here.  I'm almost halfway through my current bottle so I've bought this new one so I can have one in my flat and one back Home. £8/250ml

Satsuma Hand Cleanse Gel - I've got this in the mango fragrance which smells really good which I kept in my bag but I'm now keeping it at my desk instead so I needed a new one for my bag.  I went for satsuma which was a bit risky as I'm a bit fussy with citrus scents but luckily it smells nice! £2.50/60ml

I got all of this for about £12 as I used the voucher code "RIPE" to get 30% off 3 items, or you can get 40% off 5 items!

<3

2 comments:

  1. I love Camomile range! I have Cleansing Oil, Butter and dual-formula lip & eye remover (different to yours). It's so gentle and works magic!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body Shop do some great deals don't they. I need to pop in soon as there are some things I really want to try.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...