Tuesday 14 January 2014

Rose Gold Skull Necklace

I recently purchased this gorgeous little necklace from Etsy and I am totally in love with it!  The story behind how I discovered it is actually a little bit creepy but I'll share it with you anyway!  I was serving this lady in work and she was just stunning; her make up, hair, jewellery, Hermés bag, huge rock on her finger...  I wanted to be her!  But anyway I'd noticed she was wearing this necklace which was really pretty and unusual: a tiny gold skull on quite a short chain.  So when I got home I decided to google 'tiny gold skull necklace' - as you do - expecting it to come up as some sort of designer make, but no, the only ones I found were on Etsy for less than a tenner!  I then found it in rose gold and preferred it in that metal, which also makes it slightly less stalkery...



To show how tiny this pendant really is I've put it beside a 5p coin for comparison, it's only 6x6mm!  The pendant is on a 16" chain but is also available on 18".  I would have preferred it slightly shorter although is does sit quite close to my neck already.

This is the link to where I got it, also available in gold and silver.

8 comments:

  1. very cute ^_^ etsy sometimes have good things

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love etsy for cheap cute jewellery!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I do that all the time, I see people wearing things I like and then I either end up talking to them about it or hunting it down online. This necklace is super nice, it's something I would wear too.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad it's not just me! It's so unusual :)

      Delete
  4. Oh he is adorable. I love little skulls.
    You're not that stalker-y though. Haha. I ask customers about things "That necklace is amazing, where did you get it from?!" haha. Gets them chatting and therefore spending more :D (Also I get to find out where they got it without searching too hard. Haha)

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Although I think the fact I didn't ask is what made it more stalker-y :P asking her would have been more normal haha!

      Delete
  5. Aw that necklace is so cute! That's so good that you actually managed to find it too xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute necklace! Though I think it’s best if you chose the shorter chain, so that the tiny pendant will be noticeable. But if the longer chain feels more comfortable, then go with that. Thanks for sharing!

    Brian Spath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...