Wednesday 22 January 2014

EOTN: Belated Christmas Night Out

This is how I did my make up for a night out I went on with my friends for Christmas, just a bit late!  I was wanting more of a purple effect on my eyes as the colours I used from the Urban Decay Naked Palette are purpley toned but it turned out quite neutral still, silly Urban Decay :(


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin, Toasted, Hustle and Virgin to highlight
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack (not CF)
Liz Earle Brow Pencil in Dark 02
Bourjois Fan-Tastic Volume Mascara

Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51
Illamasqua Face Base in 02
MUA Pro Conceal & Brighten in Porcelain
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
Illamasqua Powder Blush in Kiss

Lips
Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss in Rose Romantic


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...