Monday 1 April 2013

Paperbacks & Beauty Facts

Some of my more vigilant (constant vigilance!) readers may have noticed the new button which appeared in my sidebar recently.  Hayley from WaterPaintedDreams decided to start a collab youtube channel and invited myself and a few others bloggers to join in.  We have started this week and the first videos are just to introduce ourselves.

We are all assigned a day which we stick to; mine is Wednesday so my introduction video will be up then, and I'll post it on here too.  Today Hayley started off seeing as it was her idea, so it would be great if you could go and check out her [video] and possibly [subscribe] too if you want to see more!

<3

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...