This look turned out nowhere near what I had expected but it worked out quite well as I was wearing orange shorts so it matched!
|Sorry for my weird expression and odd eyes... I hate full face photos!|
- I primed my eyelids with Urban Decay Primer Potion, then applied Mac Painterly Paint Pot over this (not CF).
- Using Lounge eyeshadow by Urban Decay I packed this onto my lids and blended out until I got the desired shape.
- I also brought it underneath the eye bringing it about two thirds along.
- I then used Urban Decay eyeliner in Whiskey along the top lash line and blended it with a brush.
- Lastly I applied loads of Benefit They're Real mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
I did not expect Lounge to come out this colour! I'm looking forward to trying it over a dark base to really see it come to life, it's so versatile.