Thursday 27 December 2012

EOTD: Christmas Day

I got a bit carried away doing my makeup for Christmas Day seeing as the only time I left the house was to pick up my grandparents, and it was only them coming round!  I wasn't even going to blog this makeup but then my mum complimented it so I thought, oh why not!  However because I waited until later on, (and because I didn't use a primer as I didn't really need it to last...) it has gone all creasy, soz :(  I might redo it later on and change the photos to better ones!


On my eyes I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and then what I like to call my 'earthy palette', which you can see in full here.  I used the Too Faced duo in Lucky Charm (the green one...), and then the lightest Avon shadow, which is the tiny one above the duo as a highlight.  Then I just lined my eyes with black gel liner and added mascara to top and bottom lashes.  On my brows I have Une Brow Pencil in B04.

On my cheeks I have MUA blush in Shade 6, and on my lips is my new Illamasqua Lipgloss in Boost which I love.  I will definitely do a separate post on that alone at some point - it's so pretty!  I only put this on towards the end of the day out of sheer curiosity!

Base
Eyeshadows
Blusher

<3

4 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks beautiful in this, those colours really suit you! :)

    Hope you had a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to learn of new cruelty-free bloggers! Your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...