Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Like most other people recently I have been playing around with BeautySets - it's so fun!  I thought I would make a little Christmas wishlist just to get used to using the system.



DKNY French Grain Large Flapover Purse - £65
I really need a new purse and I am so fussy when it comes to the layout of the inside, it needs to be very specific!  This one is perfect and it is also synthetic not leather - yay!  Unfortunately it comes with a rather hefty price tag... However House of Fraser have a brand event next Thursday and Friday so along with my staff discount I might get it for a bit cheaper then pass it onto the parents ha!

Nars Misfit eyeshadow - £24
I only have one Nars eyeshadow which I bought from a blog sale.  The pigmentation isn't the best especially for the price however I do really like them otherwise!  I have green eyes and I like wearing green eyeshadow, this one looks really pretty.

Nars Kuala Lumpur eyeshadow - £24
Purples are also really nice on green eyes and I liked the look of these two after swatching them at the counter.  In reality I probably wouldn't ask for both of these as presents as they are so expensive, £48 is far too much for 4 eyeshadows in the one go in my opinion!

~

There is a perfume I want but I had trouble making it look good in the collage hahah so maybe I will make another one at a later date once I've got more to grips using BeautySets!

<3

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...