Saturday 27 October 2012

Recent Buys | Topshop & The Body Shop

I had been wanting a few bits so once I got birthday money I went on a wee shopping spree!  There are other things I bought too which I didn't think would be appropriate to include such as a wok (£5.99 from TK Maxx, what a bargain!) and a set of underwear (from the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley collection in M&S, so pretty!).


Firstly I went into Topshop as I was planning on getting some lipstick but I changed my mind and instead got 3 nail varnishes.  If you saw my previous post though you'll know how only 2 made it home safely :( The two which survived are Milkshake and Hat Trick!

Two coats on nail wheel
Then I placed an online order on The Body Shop website because they had 35% off all items and free P&P!  The main item I wanted was the Shimmer Waves blush/highlighter because it's the closest thing I've found to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick!  I've only tried it once and it didn't blow me away but we'll see...


I decided to try one of the scrubs as I'm not a huge fan of body butter or anything but I do enjoy a good scrub!  I chose Mango and it smells amazing!!


They had lots of these lip balm things where each fruit had a different colour (similar to the Korres ones) and they were only £3 and the packaging is very cute!!  The one I got is Pomegranate and smells yummy!


Lastly I needed a new White Musk perfume.  This is my 3rd bottle!  They've changed the lid and it looks rather classy now.  They also sent me a sample of tree tree oil - is this for spots??


Another thing I got which is totally separate is some studs from eBay.  I got mine from here and they are the silver 12mm ones, only 99p for 100pcs!  They are actually perfect for what I wanted them for - I added them to the shoulders of my faux leather jacket as it was looking rather plain and boring haha!


<3

17 comments:

  1. Your faux leather jacket is so cute and it got even more cute with the studs! I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it with the studs :D ooh thanks I'll have a look!

      Delete
  2. i really like the green glitter nails polish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really nice, not seen anything like it!

      Delete
  3. I'm really liking the pink nail polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Body Shop perfume!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pooooost :) and products ;)

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both those nail polishes are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love body shop.. the butters smell so niice :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scrub smells amazing! WIsh I was into body butters haha!

      Delete
  8. that pink topshop polish looks so lovely!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous pink that Topshop nail polish is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...