Sunday 14 October 2012

Birthday Dinner Makeup and Outfit

On the thursday before my birthday I went out for dinner with my friends to a tapas restaurant called Barca which is in Princes Square, Glasgow.  It was very tasty, rather expensive though, but hey ho it was my birthday :D My makeup is quite subtle and very shimmery, but I think it looks quite nice, especially from a distance!  Here is the makeup and clothes I wore for it!

I am writing this a few days later so just trying to remember what I did, oops!  Here is what I think used:
  • Primed with UDPP all over the lid.
  • I mainly used the Naked palette for this so I started with Sin and used it on my lids.
  • Virgin as a highlight on the brow bone and inner corner,
  • Then Naked as a blending colour just down from my brown bone and in the crease.
  • I then used Toasted in the crease,
  • And Busted in the outer corner and slightly in the crease.
  • Under my eye I mirrored Busted, Toasted and Virgin in the order the appeared on my lid.
  • I decided not to use eyeliner and just used Benefit They're Real mascara (not CF).
I have Nars Sin on my cheeks (borrowed from my friend!), Physicians Formula highlighter (review here) and Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Frenzy (not CF) - which is meant to be more of a berry colour but it comes out very red :(

Onto my outfit:

*awkward stance*
Dress £13 & jacket £19 both Primark
Wedge boots from New Look £22.99

<3

5 comments:

  1. Aw, You looked realy lovely and very pretty :)

    Alex xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make up & outfit! I am glad you had a nice birthday. Sin looks lovely on you! So tempted to order it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sin is my favourite eyeshadow, love it :D

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit and makeup! You look stunning, girl!
    and happy birthday again! :)
    X Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...