Thursday 17 May 2012

Lush Goodies and New Nail Varnishes

This is just a little collection of things I got recently.  The nail varnishes I bought on payday but I got them from eBay (this shop) and they've only just arrived - which is fine, they were super cheap!  The lush items I bought after my last exam as my parents were going to the Apple shop so I tagged along and popped into Lush to buy toner, but came out with more...


I will do a proper review with swatches of these later on but for now here are some (slightly out of focus... oops!) photos of the bottles.  The first one is Covered in Diamonds by Color Club (BUAV approved, awesome!).  I didn't really have high hopes for this one to be honest but it didn't cost very much and I just wanted a flaky top coat to play with!


This is Fast Track by China Glaze from The Hunger Games collection.  You can see it's got a lovely gold shimmer to it.


Dorothy is my favourite bubble bar and hadn't used one in ages and they're only £2.99 so I picked one up.  Link here.


I also got The Comforter because I've been hearing so many good things about it!  I'm looking forward to using it, it smells really nice.  It was more expensive at £4.15 but it's huge!  Should probably get 3 uses out of it if you are careful breaking it up.  Link here.


Lastly, the item I actually went in for!  I needed a new toner so I got Breath of Fresh Air (I did take a photo of the front but it was really blurry, so here is one of the back...), from the description I think this one is meant for 'normal' skin.  I had Eau Roma before which is more for sensitive skin, and there is a Tea Tree one for spot-prone skin.  I wasn't sure what it would smell like because the testers in the shop are always off and smell fusty, but it actually smells really good!  This was £3.75/100g.  Link here.

<3

8 comments:

  1. love the haul!
    i love the toner from lush, i used it too

    xoXo
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm excited to try it, might wait til after my exams and use it to de-stress!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi lovely just came across your blog and it's really sweet!

    This is such a good haul, love the sparkly nail varnish and Lush stuff is always great! :)

    Now following - Please check out my blog if you can, thank you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :D

      Yup, love Lush!!

      I will do! :)

      Delete
  4. ooooh, i really want to try that toner! I have dry skin, do you think it would be alright for me? I am really loving your blog! Count me as a new follower. Please pop by my blog if you have the time. xo Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would probably be fine but the Eau Roma one might be better for your skin? It smells good too!

      Aw thank you :D I will!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...