Monday 9 April 2012

OOTD: Easter Sunday!

For Easter we had a family gathering at my Auntie's which included lots of food (I had nachos, veg lasagne and profiteroles!) and a chaotic egg hunt around the garden...

I bought this dress from H&M last week and I love it, I didn't buy it with any idea of where/when I wanted to wear it so decided to wear it for Easter.  I wore it with my black blazer also from H&M which I got for the wedding, and my new shoes from Primark.  The shoes don't even go very well but I do love them haha!



I should've put my hands on my hips here can't really see the waistline, oops, sorry!

Pretty shoess! Really comfy too.
Hope you had a lovely Easter and ate far too much chocolate :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...