Friday 6 April 2012

NOTD: Short Nails!

My nails were splitting and cracking something so I had to cut them all off :(

I've used one of my new nail varnishes as mentioned in my recent haul, this is China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.  Again, the colour isn't particularly accurate (these two are neons so I'm going to blame that for messing with my camera!), it looks quite minty here, but it is more green with subtle blue shimmer through it.  I said this in my haul, but in case you missed it, it dries to a matte finish but I applied Seche Vite on top to make it nice and shiny!





<3

4 comments:

  1. That colour is amazing!! Love it! :)
    We are now following you, if you would like to have a look at our blog, we would love to hear what you think, trendswb.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, yes I always look at commenters' blogs :D

      Delete
  2. I love this colour! Perfect for summer holidays with a tan :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh deffo! Neons look so good with a tan :) pity I'm such a milk bottle haha!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...