Tuesday 3 April 2012

Knackered Vs. Not Like The Movies

I said in a recent NOTD that I thought that Not Like The Movies seems quite similar to Butter London's Knackered, which I don't own.  My friend Gillian owns it and she kindly took a photo of it on her nails for me!  It is quite hard to tell as they are both under different conditions but I would say that they have a similar tone - the green/purple duochrome - although Gillian's photo shows it distinctly more purple!  Also the glitter in Knackered is much more visible and very sparkly, it's very subtle in the O.P.I. one.  They are definitely not interchangeable but do have similarities.  I kind of want it now... oops!  Maybe Gillian will let me paint my nails with it, hint hint!!

Butter London Knackered
O.P.I. Not Like The Movies
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...